Cool Springs Fitness & Aquatics Re-Opening Guidelines
We are happy to announce that our doors will be open on January 4, 2021!! We have been diligently working to ensure that our facility meets all the CDC requirements for your health and safety. To comply with distancing guidelines, we are going to continue to use the reservation system, to abide by the capacity guidelines, set forth for us. You do not have to make a reservation to use the fitness center (lifting weights or cardio machines), but we still need members to reserve their place for classes or pool times. You will be able to reserve on our website, if you need help you can call us on Monday, January 4, 2021 to have us help walk you through the process (724-662-1910). We are committed to helping you get to a healthier place! Please be advised that we will be enforcing social distancing, the guidelines are as follows:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Before going into the fitness center, please grab a cleaning towel and disinfectant bottle, to clean the equipment before and after using it.
- We are requesting that you wear a mask at all times even while exercising.
- Bring your own water bottle, the club will not be handing out cups. We have a wonderful new fountain to fill water bottles up with.
- No use of the water fountains.
- Please bring your own shower supplies (towel, soap, shampoo).
- We have thought out and reorganized our fitness center so that you can have the safety of 8 feet between each cardio machine. Yes, things have moved!
- Please bring a towel to collect your sweat. We are not supplying any towels (sweat or bath towels).
- Once finished with a cardio machine or weight machine, please wipe down your station with the provided disinfectant and towel.
- If you need a belt or straps, please see the front desk and they will supply you with one, and then you must return to front desk when finished. We will clean this equipment when you are finished.
- You must reserve your spot in class, we would like it done at least 2 hours in advance. We will be limiting the number of participants permitted in the class to keep a 6 ft. distance. Advanced reservation is a must.
- If you are a no-show for two classes, then you will lose the privilege of taking classes for two weeks.
- Instructor correction will be verbal, with a no hands-on policy.
- All water bottles, towels, mats, phones, etc. will be kept in your “personal space.”
- Please bring your own yoga mat, we will not be offering in house mats at this time.
- You must reserve your time in the swimming pool, we would like it done at least 2 hours in advance. You can reserve a lane or space to do a water workout, or a spot in the therapy pool.
- We are not supplying any towels (sweat or bath towels).