We are open! We have been diligently working to ensure that our facility meets all the CDC requirements for your health and safety. To comply with distancing guidelines, we are implementing a reservation system, to abide by the capacity guidelines, set forth for us. This booking system is for those who are attending any classes, using the swimming pools, playing racquetball or pickleball. Members who use the cardio equipment or lifting weights do not need to make a reservation. You MUST wear your mask while working out as per the guidelines set forth by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All individuals must wear a mask when entering the fitness center and anytime walking into the locker rooms, walking back to the pool, taking classes, and leaving the building.
We are committed to helping you get to a healthier place! Please be advised that we will be enforcing social distancing, the guidelines are as follows:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- After checking in, all members will use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands before using any equipment or taking a class. Bring your own hand sanitizer if you prefer.
- When a cough or sneeze happens, do it into your elbow or Kleenex. Discard Kleenex immediately.
- We are requesting that you wear a mask at all times except while exercising, this means if you need to go into the restroom while working out you shall put on a mask while walking to and from the locker room.
- Bring your own water bottle, the club will not be handing out cups. We have a wonderful new fountain to fill water bottles up with.
- No use of the water fountains.
- We are asking that you do your workout and go home! Less contact with people is the best right now.
- Please bring your own shower supplies (towel, soap, shampoo).
- We have thought out and reorganized our fitness center so that you can have the safety of 8 feet between each cardio machine. Yes, things have moved!
- Please bring a towel to collect your sweat. We are not supplying any towels (sweat or bath towels).
- Once finished with a cardio machine or weight machine, please wipe down your station with the provided towel and disinfectant.
- If you need a belt or straps, please see the front desk and they will supply you with one, and then you must return to front desk when finished. We will clean this equipment when you are finished.
- You must reserve your spot in class, we would like it done at least 1 hour in advance. We will be limiting the number of participants permitted in the class to keep a 6 ft. distance. Advanced reservation is a must.
- Instructor correction will be verbal, with a no hands-on policy.
- All water bottles, towels, mats, phones, etc. will be kept in your “personal space.”
- Please bring your own yoga mat, we will not be offering in house mats at this time.
- Pool hours are different than the fitness center. Monday-Thursday 5am-8am and 2:30pm-6:00pm. Friday 5am-8am. Saturday 6:00am-12:30pm. Sunday CLOSED.
- You must reserve your time in the swimming pool, we would like it to be done at least 1 hour in advance. You can reserve a lane or space to do a water workout, or a spot in the therapy pool. Advanced reservation is a must. We encourage members to call us to see if a lap lane or space is available before traveling to the fitness center.
- We are not supplying any towels (sweat or bath towels).